Plugin Update – Fast Secure Contact Form
More recent updates from Fast Secure Contact Form developers. With the recent upgrades to a new version these small fixes might be expected for a little while. It happens anytime there is a major change and this plugin has undergone a new design and new implementations several weeks ago in September.
Even with several weeks of beta testing many updates and tweaks can slip through the cracks. These guys have been doing a great job of making updates to this plugin since that roll-out. Make sure your checking this plugin if it is being used as there have been 11 updates in that last 2 months.
Fast Secure Contact Form
- Version: 4.0.17
- Author: Mike Challis, Ken Carlson
- Last Updated: 11/17/2013
- Requires WordPress Version:3.4.2 or higher
- Compatible up to: 3.7.1
- (17 Nov 2013) – Bug fix: calendar js conflict when two forms are on same page with date fields.
- Bug fix: “Notice: Undefined index: subject” error if subject field is disabled.
- added filter hook for modifying redirect URL.
- (25 Oct 2013) – Bug fix: some fields would not validate if value was zero.
- Bug fix: tags for time field types were not working in the confirmation email or subject.
- Bug fix: admin css improvements to avoid conflicting plugins.
- Added ip_address as an available data send / export field.
- Added setting to the Advanced tab to enable and HTML anchor tag on the form POST URL.
- updated German (de_DE) translation.