New Features Roll Out For iThemes Security
Only a few days ago we posted Plugin Updates – iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) in which we discussed how much we appreciate the iThemes staff when it comes to them making updates and enhancements to the iThemes Security plugin.
Well, they are at it again. On 12-4-2014 they released another new update now taking this up to version 4.5.2. The newest version adds several new features as well as some enhancements and a couple of fixes.
This continues to show just how passionate and committed the iThemes team is to this product. Keep up the great work.
- Version: 4.5.2
- Author: iThemes.com
- Last Updated: 12-04-2014
- Requires WordPress Version: 3.9 or higher
- Compatible up to: 4.1
- Average 5-Star Rating: 4.7
- New Pro Feature: wp-cli integration
- New Feature: Temporarily whitelist your IP address via iThemes Sync
- New Feature: Override proxy IP detection
- New feature: Hide admin bar (if desired)
- New Feature: Perform file scan via iThemes Sync
- New Feature: Perform malware scan via iThemes Sync
- Enhancement: Added filter to allow for custom log pages
- Enhancement: Added debug constant to help troubleshoot multiple emails
- Enhancement: Added constant to force digest emails via wp-cron instead of custom timing
- Fixed: Various missing variable fixes were added
- Fixed: MySQL errors on MySQL 5.6 during activation were fixed.
- Fixed: HTML emails now contain HTML tag
- Fixed: Lockout count in emails should now be more accurate
- Fixed: Make sure to esc urls on SSL redirects (unreported minor security fix)
- Fixed: Added filters to SSL to try to catch more assets
- Fixed: Suspicious query strings feature should no longer conflict with many plugins
- Fixed: File change detection should no longer throw an error if opendir failed